Need help re Multisports elliptical.

DW and I are looking at purchasing an elliptical trainer. We went to a local place here in Minnesota, where we checked out (and liked) a Multisports 6600, with a price of $1399. It seemed like a good, solid machine, but I've checked out several elliptical review sites and there's nary a mention of this brand or company. I am wary of dropping this much cash without some input on the quality of the brand. (My next option is to purchase a Lifefitness X1, but it's $500 more, and I didn't like it quite as much.)

Does anyone own this brand, or have you used it? If not, have you at least heard of it and can you tell me what you know? I am most concerned about durability and reliability. Thanks for whatever help you can provide!

Great Company

Multisports is a Houston based solid company. I would not hesitate to purchase anything made from them. They make great product using superior components. The 6600 that you are looking at is currently their best selling elliptical. It is amazing 21' stride in such a small and compact unit. The other bonus is that it is the only company that is using the metal drum. Most other ellipticals use a plastic shield which warps and breaks over time.

All in all a Great unit and certainly a steal at $1399.

Back