My Weight-Loss experience

abouafo

My name is Sim Godoy, and I am 28 years old. I live in Clovis, California, and I am an accounting clerk in property management.
Even as a child, I always felt like a larger-bodied girl and was the heaviest in my friend group. I never understood why I didn’t look like everyone else. Over the years, I tried several different programs. My mum even got me a personal trainer at one point. I went to gyms and tried shakes, frozen meals, and the keto diet – but no program I tried was sustainable.
My weight was also impacting my health. I have polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), which can cause weight gain and irregular periods. I knew I wanted to start a family someday, and my weight would make having a normal monthly cycle very difficult. At 26, I hit my heaviest weight of 20 stone.
All I could remember is feeling so uncomfortable in my skin and feeling so out of place. I was embarrassed to be in family pictures. On top of that, I was always out of breath. I had a hard time getting in and out of my car. Life was stressful, and I had a long list of excuses for why it was the way it was.
So, in March 2020, I decided I needed a major change in my life. so i found this amazing ebook and it completely changed everything for me, btw its available free ~Spam link removed~ He was an invisible trainer for me and this book helped me lose weight during the quarantine period and now I am very proud of the results I got now

Last edited by a moderator:
Back