my Spatz balloon journey - please join me with stories...

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzy spatz

hi there
i have been checking this site for months researching the balloons, some seem to have amazing results others terrible, seems to be nothing imbetween. i welcome comments, support, ideas anything! it feels very lonely as I haven't told anyone I am doing this! I timed it when my husband is away for 2 weeks and have only lived in Oz for 5 years so although have good friends no one I could confide this too, as i am ashamed I couldn't do this on my own.
Here's my story:
I was super skinny as a child, at 15 was like a stick, ate like a horse into my early 20's was always a size 10, got married at 29 a size 10, then hovered around 10 stone, going up to 11 2 after my first child was 2, lost it on weight watchers and then was 10st 5 - 9 always wanting to be 10st but struggling as loved food. Ive always exercised, healthy food for kids, but i am an emotional eater. happy, sad, tired, reward - you name it and i eat. Moved to Australia 5 years ago and was quite sick initially and unhappy, very fit and hovered around 10 st, then it just went up and up to almost 13 st and 81.4 kg. I appreciate this isnt' that massive for some, but for me it is huge, i am 1.7m, 5ft 7, and a tiny build. My face shape has totally changed. I hate how i LOOK.
i had the Spatz, 12 month adjustable balloon on 5th Sept.

5th Sept 2013 - 81.4kg
insertion all good, don't remember a thing, only filled to 500ml as i have a history of reflux and nausea in pregnancy. had 3 litres of iv drip then home by 130, slept til 430 then was able to make kids tea and homework. Thought i was one of the lucky one's .... NO. Had been on clear fluids for 36 hours, told to do clear fluids 5 days, all fluids 5 days, mushy 5 days then normal food. So what happened since 5pm, horrendous cramps, and nausea. vomiting from 11pm, if i sip water vomit more. brief respite after vomit then cramps again. Up half the night in pain, this morning rang doctors and asked to remove it! they said its normal and hang in there! can't take anti stomach spasm stuff as I vomit it up. Thinking what the hell have i done to myself?! have to take daughters to sports tomorrow as husband away - nightmare! much worse if i bend down or move to much....

whats your experience??? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back