MP3 Players with Bluetooth

Any recommendations for MP3 players? I am looking into one with a Bluetooth feature so that I can answer my phone through my MP3 player when I'm working out. Does any one have the Sony Ericsson HBM-30?

I picked up the Rio Cali a few weeks back and have been impressed with it. Good sound, fair headphones, plays MP3s, FM Radio, Stopwatch, 256MB Internal + expandable memory (SD or MMC). No bluetooth though, and no experience with the Sony you mentioned. I love having music when I run though - makes it so much better.

Goin' pretty fancy, eh? I don't want to be bothered while I'm working out ... that's what an answering machine is for :)

With young kids, I always want to have access to my phone. I like the HBM-30 b/c when a call comes in, my music mutes and when it ends, it plays on. One day I will learn to leave the phone at home, but not yet!

I got a Nokia 3300. You can use mp3s as ringtones, load your own wallpaper, listen to mp3s, listen to the radio, store your appointments, and leave it in your briefcase without taking it out once during the entire day. Which is what I pretty much do.

It's too bulky to take with me jogging. So I bought a RCA Lyra w/256MB of internal memory. I ran out and got a 256MB card to fit into the slot in the side, and now I never run out of songs. It's small enough to fit into my pocket and there are only four buttons on the face that are easy to control (compared to the billion buttons on the face of the Nokia 3300). There's also a lock, so you won't accidentally shut off the music when you need it the most.

By the way, the 256MB card would not fit into my Nokia 3300. Even thought they're the same cards, the 256MB card was just everso slightly thicker than the phone could accept. Bummer...

But it's cool when you're shopping and the theme to the Simpsons suddenly blasts into the air with all the real musical instruments, telling everybody that you have a call coming through on your cool phone.:rolleyes:

Back