Cohen's Lifestyle MiniMouseToBe Journal - Cohens Lifestyle

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle

MiniMouseToBe

Hi everyone, I am 19 years old and I have always been a big girl. I have started the Cohens Lifestyle diet and am currently a week a a bit into it. I definately feel better and see really great changes already! I must say that today is the first day that I haven't actually craved any chocolates and sugary things. I am hoping to lose another 30 kgs to reach my goal weight of which I was when I first met my boyfriend. It would mean so much to me to have anyone one here support me during my journey. :)

Hi Mini mouse to be :D
One day you will look back & say "I used to be a big girl once" & have people doubt it. I didn't think that it would ever be possible for me but it has become my reality. This should be one of the best decisions that you have made in your life. Be very proud of yourself. Take each day one at a time & congratulate yourself for every single hour & every single day that you get through, following Cohen's 100%. We'll be here for support along the way but it will be you doing this :D
Cheers, Cate.

Hi MiniMouse!!

Welcome to the forum :)
It's true what Cate said -- you will be super gorgeous in no time ;)

I'm 23 and I'm on DAY 1 -- YAY!! I know this program works if you stick to it..so believe me -- stick 100% and your clothes will grow by the day!!
Don't ever deviate, it's not worth it -- take it from me. It takes you ages to get back into it..

Hope you have a stunning day!!! ;)

Luv, Luvbug xx

Awh thanks you guys, means alot to hear thoes encouraging words! People already say I'm pretty, but it just isn't the same as being more then pretty, I want to be think and healthy to match! It's only been a week and I have already noticed a few changes. I just took some before photos so hopefully I will be able to take some after photos in a couple months and be super proud of my shrink! :) What do you guys do to stay motivated? xo

Water is a wonderful thing! Well done! Another day down on plan & that much closer to goal.

Hi MiniMouse!

You're so right -- when u resist u feel awesome!!
Here's to manyyyyyy more successful resisting days for us...and a skinnier us!!! ;)

How long are u on the program now?
Xx

Hi MiniMouse!

You're so right -- when u resist u feel awesome!!
Here's to manyyyyyy more successful resisting days for us...and a skinnier us!!! ;)

How long are u on the program now?
Xx

Hi there :D I have been on it for nearly 2 weeks now and feel amazing. I have a friend of mine that was eating a big kfc meal and I just went, no, im not going to be that anymore it is wrong. Seeing things like that is just an eye opener! how long have you been on it for? xo

Hehe. Well done to u! Resisting kfc is a really good achievement for some ppl.
This is my 3rd day...hehe
Xx

Xx

Xx

It is, and pizza, there were 4 people sitting around eating pizza and kfc and i was eating my cohens but feel amazing now. I dont really miss it, it smells amazing but dont want to eat it too much. The one thing I have craved but not so much now is thoes little cadbury easter eggs! lol! so good but will be there next year :) Oh so we're both just starting! buddies! woo :) xo

So, no sugar has I guess kinda made me a little grumpy, but still totally worth it! So I made my boyfriend who is putting up with me a bitch of brownies, and YAY I didn't lick the bowl or even try a tiny bit either, and I got my brother to taste test them :) claps for me!

Hey there MiniMouse! :) you're doing really well, sticking to the eating plan and being able to make brownies for your bf! Good job! And i just wantedmto say, whats up with KFC? it was my first temptation too! Didnt give in though. Haha

Hey there MiniMouse! :) you're doing really well, sticking to the eating plan and being able to make brownies for your bf! Good job! And i just wantedmto say, whats up with KFC? it was my first temptation too! Didnt give in though. Haha

Aw thankyou so much, my parents already see im losing weight :D when you feel and see it for yourself makes it all worth while! AND i just made chocolate chip cookies for someone, and oh my god sooo hard not to just school some batter or cookie into my mouth! but done! lhaha :) I know, im reallly craving thoes little easter eggs, mmm so good haha, everytime i walk into a shop! how long have you been dieting for? success? xo :)

I've been on Cohen's for 7.5 months now... Doing pretty well, I've lost 44kg. Still have 24 more to go...

Oooh MiniMouse, you must be one strong cookie to be able to bake and not bite! How many months have u been on Cohen?

Back