Member of the Month - November Nominations Now Being Taken!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaraCooks

Hey everyone. We've decided to run with the Member of the Month plan. We'd like to be able to announce a November MoM, so this time around will be a bit rushed. Subsequent months, things will be spread out a bit more. Here's the scoop for November.

Category: Greeter/Welcome Wagon
Please nominate the member who you think does the most to greet newbies and make them feel welcome and help them figure out where things are on the board.

How To Nominate
  • PM your nominee suggestions to Korrie (moderator). Please put the screen name of the person you're nominating in the PM subject line.
  • You may nominate as many people as you like, but each person must be nominated in their own PM. Do not list multiple people in one PM or they might be missed.
  • Nominations will be accepted through 10/28/09 (Wednesday) at midnight.
  • Moderators and administrators may not be nominated. Any mods/admins who are nominated will be removed from the list.
  • DO NOT POST YOUR NOMINATIONS HERE.

Voting
On the morning of 10/29/09 (Thursday) a poll will be set up with the list of nominees and voting will be open for 2 days.
Voting will close at midnight on 10/31/09 (Saturday).

The Winner
The winner will be announced on November 1. That person will be interviewed by Steve and have their interview posted here as Novembers Member of the Month.

Please feel free to post suggestions on future categories for Member of the Month here. We'll be doing this every month from here on out, with different categories each month.

Now - go nominate someone! :)

Last edited:
Sounds like an awesome addition to the forum!!

Thanks for the nominations so far...tomorrow is the LAST DAY for nominations, lets get them in!!!

I guess I must be daft, where has the voting been posted? I hope I haven't missed it, I am moving and may be without the net for a bit.

Thanks

I'm sorry, but while we worked to put together a November, "Member of the Month" we realized that we tried to do this too late in the month. We decided to pull the idea so that we can be as fair as possible to each member of the forum.

We will be having a December, "Member of the Month", but how exactly we are doing to do things is still being negotiated. Keep tuned here for further information :)

This seems like a fun idea!! Did it ever continue to December? I understand if it didn't, as it would be a bunch of work! I'm just curious!!!

I dunno...seems like the ideas been lost??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back