Meal list

Hey. I've been looking through all the threads and have taken some note on these things but is still confused about the meals. What has protien and what has energy and so on. Right now here's my meals:

meal 1(at home in the morning): cereal with milk
meal 2(at school during break): peanut butter & whole grain bread
meal 3(at school during lunch): tuna sandswitch (tuna, mayo, celery, eggs (hard boiled), and whole grain bread)
meal 4(on the way to work after school): protien bar
meal 5(after work at home): chicken/salmon with mash potatoes & brocolies (spelling))
meal 6(before I go to bed): don't really eat here cause I dont' know what to eat.

I'm just trying get better for health and shape wise. Eating better and working out more often now. So is this a good? What are some alternatives to some of the meals above because i get tired of the same thing everyday. It's hard for me to prepare food because i'm either at work or at school. I make my peanut butter and tuna sandwitch at home in the morning and take it to school. BTW I'm 18 5'9 and about 160-170lb. Thanks.

Also what are some good things to eat the night before a big game or something. Because sometimes I go paintball the next day and want to prepare my body for it.

thats a nice meal plan. you have a good amount of meals and have them seperated accordingly. heres a list of good foods to choose from that i always post from

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/stella9.htm

some other ideas to kick around:

meal 1: oats and eggs, keep the milk

meal 2: those pop top cans of tuna or chicken or salmon are pretty easy. could add some fruit and/or nuts to go with it

meal 3: do you have the opportunity to keep your foods cold and then to warm them up?

meal 4: can do the same choices from meal 2 or look into doing some homemade protein bars

meal 5: you can do turkey or some round steak with beans or sweet potatos

meal 6: at this point you want something thats gonna last you as long as possible since you'll be sleeping and having no meals. typical choices are cottage cheese or milk or peanut butter or something to that effect

just some ideas :)

most days i pack a big green salad for lunch. i don't eat so much protein like TCTURBO does, but then again, perhaps we have different food requirements.....

Back