Made it through the first week.

trixie1381

I am done with my first week and I was suprised to see I have lost 5lbs! Didnt think it was that much, but glad it is!:)

omg thats amazing, congrats on your weight loss! how did you do it? :D

:D Thank you. I did it by counting points like the do on weight watchers. I tried it about a month ago and was on it for a week. Never got motivated to keep it up...love food too much lol...The thing is the first time I tried it, I lost 3lbs and was exericising for an hour a day, and eating about 2 points under. And this time I ate all my points I was allowed and only did 30min a day of exercise..and lost the 5lbs. I figured It would of been the other way around?!

Doing Great No The Points Food Keeps Your Metabolism Going!

So do you think I might lose more if I eat all my points, and exercise more? or just stick to my 30min a day and eat all my points and try for another 5 every week......

hey im on the slimming world diet (v. similar to weight watchers). Dont endevour to eat all of your points, but dont be afraid to use them! because the diet is designed to help you lose weight without starving yourself or depriving yourself of everything slightly "bad"! as long as you dont go over your point useage you will be fine :)

Back