Love Saturation

I would like to share a healthy visualization exercise that will promote the well being of mind and body. It is called Love Saturation (LS).

LS is very natural and soothing.
It is practised to reduce stress and it gives a sense of well being and harmony.
Doing LS makes one feel energetic and calm all the time.
It is a good way to combat stress and fatigue.

Many people who did LS say that they see positive result such as feeling calm and energetic.

If you find LS beneficial to you, please tell your friends about it so that everyone can benefit from embracing loving kindness.

Note : The "Love" here refers to pure, unconditional love, or simply loving kindness. If you feel difficult to feel "love", simply feel other higher emotions like Compassion, gratitude, blissfulness etc.

Here's the step by step visualization for LS.
If you want to do LS with your friends in a group, simply guide them with the instructions below.

Love Saturation

1. Sit or lie down comfortably. you can play nice soothing background music if you want to.

2. Take three slow, deep breaths and keep yourself calm and relax.

3. Imagine there is white, warm and comforting light of pure love and compassion glowing at your chest. Feel the pure love and compassion in the white light. While doing LS, it is helpful to keep smiling because smiling promotes good feelings.

4. Now imagine the white light of pure love spreads to every part of you body (head, hands, legs etc.) and then imagine every cell in your body is filled with white light of pure love. hold this imagination for about one minute. Enjoy the blissful feeling of love in your glowing body.

5. Imagine from your body, the white light of pure love is radiated and extended to fill your surrounding. imagine your room is filled with white light of love.... and then it expands to fill the whole town/city with love.

6. Imagine the white light of pure love expands until it fills the whole planet earth. Imagine earth as a big sphere and the white light is filling the whole sphere (its interior and atmosphere).

7. Now imagine all living beings (plants, animals, humans) are filled with white light of pure love. Imagine they are feeling good and growth in the white light of love.
Further imagine that the flowers of pure love bloom in their hearts and pure love is further radiated from these flowers of love.

8. Do it 15 to 30 minutes everyday.

9. You can also send love to anybody by imagining white light of pure love being sent to that person.

So when do you usually climax?

Does it work when you're sober, or should you be high?

Sobriety is an absolute must. I know living in Greenetucky that the western mindset is not open to other ideas. I have used a couple of meditation techniques myself. One is breath counting and the other peaceful visualization. With the visualization you can take it right down to the sounds and smells of a peaceful world you create for yourself within your mind (imagination). Breath counting is superb if you find yourself tired or stressed out in the middle of the day. 15 minutes of BC and it is like you had a couple of hour nap. Hard to do it sometime though because you have to practice enough to be able to tune out external stimulus.

I'm familiar with meditation, but you have to understand, the only reason I was sarcastic was because there are a lot of people out to soil the name and make it seem really "out there"...this seemed like an example. But hey, whatever works for you. Still, one shouldn't make claims like, "9. You can also send love to anybody by imagining white light of pure love being sent to that person." and expect to be taken seriously.

Additionally, one who buys into this stuff so instantaneously is probably going to end up in the Scientology camp or some other cult.

that a nice sweet thing to do

I'll try that but i often find my self to lazy to do any sort of meditation even though i know its really beneficial :)

Lei, I didn't mean to step on any toes. I just saw it a positive meditation. I haven't tried their suggestion but it seems like a good way to wash the negetive thoughts from your mind and give you some sense of control.

Ah, no problems GT. I felt like it needed to be said.

Back