Losing Some Extra Pounds

AlexisFR

I really need help! Im 13 and i weigh 113 and im 5'3", I run on the tredmill for 15/20 minutes everyday and do 25-30 crunchies as well as bicycle crunchies. Im starting lacrosse on monday, well tryouts at least and it involves a lot of running. I know that it sounds like im not fat at all but my stomach and my thighs have extra skin or fat that i dont need and my other friends dont have. How do i become skinny without becoming too muscular.

I also maintain a good health, my mom usually makes me a salad for lunch and i have steak or chicken for dinner aswell as just plain cerial in the morning, im starting to cut off on chips, soda and comfort eating

Please help for anymore tips i could use to make the fat go away by the summer!! PLEASEEE

I don't know if this will help you or not. I was flipping through the channels the other day and came across an interview with trainers.

They said that running doesn't really help with losing the excess fat on your thighs, that the best is to take long brisk strides (basically a walk at a decent speed) for about an hour.

Back