Loose skin or fat?

Hey! Now I know that I still have a ways to go but I want to know how severe my loose skin is at this point. Now I have had quite a long weight loss journey already cause I started at 240 pounds. I have gotten down to about 150 over the course of 3 years. My goal is around 130-120. Here is the picture.
View attachment 5596

Ive lost 90 pounds but I'm young and hoping it will go back to normal.

Attachments

• First_day-_arms.jpg
    First_day-_arms.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 52,495
unfortunatly the elasticity of our skin has limits. you get big fast you get stretch marks. you get small fast you get what my wife calls the "bulldog face". my wife went from 200# after childbirth and took 3 years to get to 125# she too is unhappy with the extra skin. albeit some of her skin has tightened up most of her thighs and tummy are still loose. i tell my wife not to let the loose skin discourage her but its a progress. her perdicament is simmular to yours and i fear plastic surgery is the only way to get rid of it after you lost so much.

dont let it bring you down, my wife and i both are in the same situation as yourself. i would much rather have some extra skin than extra pounds! you look good keep it up!

Well best of luck to you guys!

Back