Liposuction and weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyDavidson

I read from some forums that liposuction is not intended for weight loss while i have come across sites that provide weight loss surgeries including liposuction. I would like to know your suggestions? What is the truth?

Liposuction or any kind of weight loss surgery is not for everybody. One who are really obese and exercise, diet and medicines are not working for them, they are only suitable for weight loss surgery. If you are not that fat then pls say no to liposuction. Weight loss takes time but weight loss through natural procedure is effective in long run and has no side effects. Be patient and be stern on you daily weight loss plan and you will achieve your weight loss goal sooner or later.

I think it's perfectly safe. I had my lipo done in a clinic in the Philippines. <edited to remove spam>

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to change your eating and exercising habits. What's the point of having surgery for weight loss if you don't make a change and go right back to where you were before the surgery? A quick fix is a nice thought, but surgery is serious business with real risks. If you would change your eTing and exercise if you were magically lighter, why not just start now and get their yourself?

Liposuction and Tummy Tuck both come under weight loss treatment but don't confuse my dear friend. But those both have different surgeries also.

sometimes effects look rly great, like here

i think it turned out just perfect

but then there are cases when shit like this happens

and it takes months to adjust etc etc eeetc plus its so very very expensive

Unfortunately, information found on the internet and magazines is often either incorrect or it is written in a way that is confusing to most people. In this case there is truth that many people can't get liposuction because they have other disease the preclude them from undergoing a major elective surgery. So here, "being in shape" means not having co-disease such as coronary artery disease, heart failure, heart valve disease, or liver disease. In other words patients need to be otherwise healthy besides their extra adipose tissue in order to undergo this operation. Since liposuction is an elective surgery which caries significant risks, it is only recommended if the surgeon feels there is a great change the surgery will go well. As far as weight loss is concerned, you will likely see better result from liposuction if you lose as much weight prior to the operation as possible. This way less fatty tissue is needed to be removed. I suggest you schedule an appointment with a cosmetic surgeon who does these procedures for a full consultation. He or she can tell you if you are eligible for the procedure and what measures you can take to insure that you get the best cosmetic results from the procedure. Good luck.

as we know, Liposuction is a surgery to remove unwanted Fat, So after liposuction you will loss your weight.I think liposuction surgery is safe, so you don't need to worry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back