Leg training, sore in hip "cuff"...flossing?

After training legs, as usual I get a little sore. My problem is, I'm getting sore on like the inner part of my hips. Not joint pain, it's still muscular soreness, just at like say, the ball of the femur.

The closest analogy I can give since no other body part gets it, is it would be like plaque between my teeth. You can't really get in there to rid yourself of it unless you can get a piece of floss in there. That's how I feel with this. I can stretch my hammies, glutes, and quads, but there's still that deep muscle soreness inside the hips at the ball of the femur that I just can't reach. Anybody know what that is and/or how to either be able to get rid of it or be able to stretch it? I've done stretches using a resistance band like:

trying to decrease the friction between muscles thinking that was it and really try to get a different force for the stretch, but it doesn't seem to do much except get me a better stretch. It doesn't quite hit the spot or alleviate anything. Admittedly, I just searched the term "hip flossing" as that's the analogy I thought of for this kind of soreness. Turns out "flossing" isn't really doing anything for what I have going on.

At the very least, I would like to know what's causing it. Form? Under-developed muscles compared to everything else, etc...? It's not a sharp pain or anything or anything that really inhibits ROM, it's muscle soreness. At first I thought it was "stabilizing muscles" but it still hasn't gone away.

Thanks in advance!

Nobody knows?

In all honesty not something most would be happy speculating about online.
As with most here I advise where safe and refer to personal contact when not.
I would say get someone to have a look, I have damaged my hips quite severely in the past and had many detailed conversations about how complex this joint is especially the connective tissues.

After re-reading my post, me saying "it hasn't gone away" probably makes you think it's been lingering for weeks. It goes away along with the rest of the soreness in my legs, but it's just more prevalent than the soreness in my legs.

And I don't know if it's actually at the ball of the femur, but that's probably the best explanation I can give in regard to the centralized location lol.

There's sometimes a tendon that can get impinged in the hip. Other times, there could just be a problem with the mobility and congruency of the hip joint itself. Either way, both indicate you getting professional treatment in person to remedy the problem.

Back