Leaving this forum

Writer2014

People have been ignoring me on this forum. If I"m not going to get any responses, I might as well just write in my diary, so I'm leaving this forum. Thanks for the support, not!

People have been ignoring me on this forum. If I"m not going to get any responses, I might as well just write in my diary, so I'm leaving this forum. Thanks for the support, not!

You got plenty of replies and offers of support to your posts. http://weight-loss.fitness.com/threads/61955-Support-please?p=886956#post886956

After reading through your posts, half of them which made no sense, I think you weren't looking for support, you were looking for attention, which is an entirely different matter. Your 'problems' aren't anything that can be solved on this forum, you need professional psychological help. Good luck with that.

I don't mean to be rude but I read the thread this mod posted above and you had quite a few replies. You should come here for support and a want for fitness, not attention and to be rude to everyone because you don't get the exact answer you want.

I wish you luck in recovering from such a horrible thing, but what you need is serious psychological help; not just support from an online community.

Back