Leave of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa3

Hello everyone,

I wanted to inform you that I won't be able to be on the board on a regular basis, if at all, for at least a few months. :(

I will soon be going on maternity leave - hence no entries in the weight table... I have been gaining steadily over the past few month. Thanks to you guys I didn't slide too much into the "I am eating for two" mode and my weight gain is in the healthy, recommended levels. I am very grateful for all your help and support in keeping me on track - even if you didn't know:).

I wish all of you the Best of Luck with your goals and hopefully I will be able to come back and check on you guys every once in a while.

The administration of the forum has been taken over by my successor 'Nolan'. He is here for all your questions and concerns regarding the forum.

Good Luck to all of you and Good Bye for now!!

Oh my! I didn't know you were pregnant!! Thats fantastic..good luck with everything Lisa, I'll be here when you get back!!

What wonderful news,....Keep us posted on whether "ITs a Boy"...or..."ITs a girl".......and like NewBride...I am sure I will be here when you get back as well!

Savour the your last full nights of sleep until your lil bundle of joy arrives.

i see Nolan is very silent lol. have not heard a word from him yet.

and Miss Lisa, your the reason i could not pick Lisa as my username ;)
cuz im Lisa too :p

and dont worry bout lack of sleep, all 3 of mine were sleeping thru the night by 2-3 months old. :D

Last edited:
Wow! I'm so happy for you! We'll really miss you! Make sure to tell us how it's been once you get back! Good luck with the baby!

Update on Lisa

she had the baby ... little Jonathan, born Apr. 9 @ 1:07 am
and ... 8lbs 6 oz

she probably wont be back for another month or so.

Congratulations, he’s beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back