Knee problem

I hurt my knee jumping the rope on a concrete surface (big mistake). And I was wondering how I could get rid of this injury. It doesn't really hurt it just feels weird.

Also can anyone tell what is a good aerobic exercise besides running and jump roping.

thanks

I just started doing kickboxing Aerobics a couple of

months ago and after about a week or 2 both of my knees became very weird feeling kind of week feeling but not really hurting, so I had to stop for a couple of days and then I came across a bottle of stuff called BioAstin gel caps it said it was for helping with joint function after heavy exercise so I got some went home looked it up on the web and read a testamonial bout some guy who had carpel tunnel(sp) and couldn't play his guitar and how he took 3 a day 1 with each meal and now he's back to playing guitar. I thought to myself yeah yeah right whatever, but ofcourse tried it and I haven't looked back since> I've even doubled my kickboxing workout and haven't had a problem since then. I do still have some pain in my knees when I bend them with pressure on them, but they don't hyave that weird inflamed feeling I had once before. Ofcourse I'm no professional, but just letting you know what helped me out with my knees. I'm not sure how much that stuff normally costs, I found it at a store that sells stuff that is either just out of date or about to go out of date so I got it for like $4.00 then I went back and bought their last 4 bottles of that stuff.

Yes , I still take it.

I take anywhere from 1 to 3 a day I try to take with each meal but forget alot times. the bottle says to just take 1 but since I sometimes do 2 kickboxing videos and weight lifting workout all in 1 day I try to double up on them. I'm not sure if this is what you need ,but it sure helped me out.

Look into Regenicare, Sanga. I had to take Celebrex and Vioxx for years until I started taking this. It is a life saver, as I'm a trainer and on my feet at the gym for hours at a time. I run up and down the stairs all day every day like nothin'! It tastes a bit like a*s but it has no side effects and is easy on the stomach.

Thanks red, you guys have really helped me out

Back