Kat's Cookbook (snacks 100 calories and under)

kat___

Not sure if this is the right spot for it, but I wanted to create a place to share my recipes. They are all around 100 calories and very delicious :D
I'm happy to take requests if anyone wants a favorite high calorie food turned into a lower calorie version!

bananas foster in a mug (105)

ingredients
one banana, sliced (100-105)
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon

Slice the banana into small pieces and put in a mug. Sprinkle with vanilla powder and half of the cinnamon. Microwave for 20-25 seconds, mix in the rest of the cinnamon and vanilla extract. Microwave for another 10-15 seconds.

hot, satisfying, sweet, and filling. It may not look much but it tastes[emoji108][emoji119]

Peanut butter and banana morning roll (95)

ingredients
I/2 Thomas light multi grain nooks and crannies English muffin (50)
1/4 tbsp peanut butter (25)
1/4 banana (20)

Thinly slice the banana into about 4-5 pieces. Toast the muffin. Spread the peanut butter over the toasted muffin, and top with banana slices. It's hot, satisfying, and delicious. [emoji477]?[emoji486][emoji108]

Egg McMuffin (104)
06172204a7226d5761cdb8cf9f377060.jpg

ingredients
1/2 Thomas Light multi grain Nooks and Crannies English muffin (50)
2 egg whites (34)
1 tsp cheddar cheese (15)
1/2 tsp bacon bits (5)
[optional] 1 tbsp chopped salad (3)
[optional] 1/2 tsp salad dressing (10)

Mix egg whites together in a mug and microwave for 60 seconds. Toast the muffin and sprinkle cheese on top. Place the egg on top of the cheese. Sprinkle with bacon bits. [optional] sprinkle salad and salad dressing over it as well. I recommend a light dressing, citrus is ideal. It may not taste quite like the McDonald's version - I think it tastes even better! - but it should satisfy cravings and fill you up. [emoji486][emoji505][emoji7]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back