Just starting...

One week ago - I was 320lbs. Today I weighed in at 312lbs. My goal is to get down to 225lbs. I’m GOING to run the PF Chang Rock-n-Roll Marathon on January 15th, 2006! I’m glad to be the first posting on this forum and can’t wait to see other postings!

Good luck and have a nice time navigating the forum.:)

Been there myself

WesWyatt said:
One week ago - I was 320lbs.

I started out pretty much the same weight as you 322 Today I weigh in at 191. It took me a little under two years but if I can do it you can. It takes time and you will get fed up sometimes and want to quit but pick yourself back up and get back into it. Good luck and keep it up...........m :D

I'm just starting as well. Just finished my fourth day at the gym. I am far too overweight, but I feel better already. 80 pounds greater than my college weight when I was 19. I've been up the past 2 days at 7 am with a short nap in the afternoon. I could sleep all day before. My breathing feels better, like before I felt like there was a resistance when I took a big breath, now it's so much easier. I think I may have overdid it today, this was my 3rd day of resistance training. I can't believe how good I feel, mentally and physically. To all of those just starting, let's keep up the good work.

You can do it!! I did. I went from 165 to 115 in 6 months and the weight has been off for over a year!!

Wendy

just 12 days untill the big race, I wonder if WesWyatt will still be running I hope so ^_^.

Back