Weight-Loss Join my challenge group!

Weight-Loss

How many times would you say you've tried to lose weight but gave up ?

• Total voters
I'm very interested

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk

I host a challenge group every month for 21 days. Its a group of people motivating each other to become a better more fit YOU! So what made you want to decide to join the group? Tell me more about yourself.

I host a challenge group every month for 21 days. Its a group of people motivating each other to become a better more fit YOU. What made you decide to take this step? Tell me more about yourself.

Well with me , I was slim most of.my life and very fit, working out a lot . I've had alot happen in my life which affected me a lot . I've suffered with depression and I have phobias and I've been on.medications . I hardly ever go out vecause of my phobias so.I stopped getting any sort of exercise then there's the medication which was a big factor in my weight gain and the bordom and emptiness I feel leads me to.endless snacking even though I've started a diet 4 weeks ago , I'm eating healthier but I just seem to.snack day and night without exercise . I've just moved to where there is a gym just across the road . I actually love the gym but I don't have the confidence to walk in there and be judged . I think if I lost some weight first then I would be confident to go to the gym and loose the rest of the weight and maybe even enjoy it .

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk

Back