Is there any electronic gadget for storing medical recor

Hello all, due to the difficulty in maintaining the bulky records of medical history I am looking out for any electronic gadget to manage the complete medical history of my father. I have gone through many of the services which give a wide range of electronics gadgets but couldn’t find any for maintaining the medical history electronically. If anyone from you knows any of such devices, then please let me know. Any help is appreciated.

I don't know why you couldn't just carry a simple flash drive with you. They're pretty small and you can input whatever info you want. Anything specifically made for that purpose will probably be the same thing only more expensive.

Road ID is a bracelet, anklet designed for runners. I think lists a website and your specific code to access your medical info so paramedics/docs can log on and access it.

To follow up on Gooch's post; are you looking for records for your own use or are you looking to store info for emergency responders? I agree a memory stick would work fine for your own use, as long as you keep it secure, but Road ID is an excellent way to have vital information available for emergency responders. I had open heart surgery in April and if I am out on the road and get hit by a car or collapse and the EMT sees my chest scar, he will also see my Road ID dog tag with my name, home number, and Road ID phone number and web page and call or go online to find a long list of records, medications, past surgeries, who did the surgery and when, etc.

Re:Is there any electronic gadget for storing medical records?

Yes, a few days ago I come across such good electronic device from it really proved to be helpful for marinating the medical history. This electronic device has good enough memory to manage the records. This is easy to handle and can be a real helper in maintaining the records so that the important files are not lost.

Back