Is there an alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetie1

Does anyone have an alternative to Liposculpture? I read a lot of liposuction and most of it is negative
I wondering if someone would know of a salon treatment

... exercise ... best treatment out there. Hell of a lot cheaper, too.

Lipo is a bad, bad idea. When you remove fat from one place, after some time the rest of the fat in your body and the new fat you acquire (because if you only do a lipo without changing you exercise and diet habits you will get fat again) will start shifting around your body and collecting weird places. You willl be deformed.

That's a rather depressing thought Jaho. I'm sure it is true, and it makes perfet sense. But depressing none the less.
:)

Jaho, Pauldakessian, and AllCdnBoy are all right, (sorry not to beat the dead horse here) but Liposuction is very risky and can be life threatening. Also, you may have to get the procedure done more than once if you are going to have it done plus the expense of it. (Even if you have healthcare insurance, it's rare that an HMO will cover the cost, meaning you pay out of pocket for it.) I am afraid good old fashioned exercise and eating right. Try to avoid fried foods, fatty desserts, and pop. There are some saloon and spa treatments that are called, "Bodywraps" that "suposedily" make you thinner each time you get them done, but I do not buy it. I am sure your skin and body feels refreshed but as for burning off fat and inches I am sceptical. I know it's hard, I am trying to loose 20 stubborn pounds myself. Good luck to you and your weight loss if you want any extra advice or support your more than welcome to PM me. Take care :)

I'm sorry if I don't agree but I'm having my own liposuction in a few weeks. So I don't want to read stuff like it's bad etc. I weigh 320 pounds for 5.5, how do you expect me to lose all that weight? With exercise? I'd rather have the lipo. You can talk Miaterith. You only have 20 lbs to lose...(spam removed). But if you take people that spend 90 or 100 bucks monthly with diet pills and the bla bla, they spend the same amount in two years time and I've known people that spent even more. The risk of heart diseases with these diets are also dangerous but no one will say nothing about it as long as it is a miraculous solution for everybody.But I'm not telling you to do it Sweetie. You're the only one that can decide. My health is already a problem so I have no better choice than liposuction to lose weight. But if you're healthy and don't have that much weight, you can do exercise and eat less to lose that weight. Wether you decide to have a lipo or to lose weight with exercise is your decision only. You the one who should be proud of yourself. And love yourself. Not others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I for one can tell you that I exercised, ate healthy foods and yet could not get rid of my love handles, saddle bags and stomach so even though I was terrified of the sedation in case of complications I had lipo done on 3 Nov 2006 and even though I am only 10 days post op, I do not regret it one little bit. My story and pics pre op, during the op and post op and also diary are at

Brigitte

Last edited by a moderator:
Liposuction/Liposculpture is not a procession for loosing weight, but is used for remodeling the body, expelling accumulations of fat. The fat does not weigh really most and after a substantial finish you customarily lose a couple of kilograms. Why do you want to lose weight? You can always do that naturally :)

This post is over 4 years old. Please check the date of the posts you're responding to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back