is there a watch/bpm monitor that can store all data?

I'm wondering if there's a watch + band combo heart rate monitor that can actually store *all* the bpm data. Say you have a training session where your heart rate is bouncing around wildly (think boxing rounds, mixed in with some cardio training, etc, etc...) - then the average/min/max data offered by most systems now is not really that useful.

Anyone know if there's anything on the market now that can offer you all data (maybe something with a micro sd card?).

Thanks!

Yeah from what I've looked into Polar seems to be the best. Some of the features the sports watches have at the moment is pretty amazing...

polar site

if you go to polarpersonaltrainer.com you can test drive the program and see all the information these watches can track and upload to a personal diary.

thanks for the tips guys,

every readup i read says that it will store max/min/avg for each workout.

i can't seem to find anything that says it will store bpm every X mins for Y long.

i must be missing something

watch

there are 3 tabs for each exercise workout. data, training zones and curve which shows minute by minute heart rate.

Reactions: alu
Thanks guys,

Now I see that the RS400 is the lowest price Polar hrm that offers the data logging. I didn't see it on the other models.. now I know!

:action8:

Back