Is paleo good for weight loss?

From a weight reduction viewpoint, it's the same than some other "diet". Be that as it may, as everybody has expressed, Paleo is tied in with removing the grains and going with meat, foods grown from the ground. They propose downplaying the organic product if the objectives is to get in shape since they are higher in calories (and sugar).

.... For example 2 tribes in the Amazon rainforest ....
even toward the end of the Paleolithic era, human populations were barely out of Africa and Southern European regions.

Those are all interesting points and facts. I have done some research into the paleo diet, but to me Keto works just as, if not maybe better. but also there has to be some form of exercising in your routine as well. I've stuck with this diet and just cut out processed foods and sugars. (like from soda or candy). I'm not trying to spam at all but just trying to help some people out, maybe steer them in this direction. not taking out that this diet doesnt work, because it does, i have some family and friends on the paleo.
Spam Link Removed (affiliate link)

Last edited by a moderator:
there were no Walmarts or Sam's Clubs or Costco's or 7/11's or McDonald's or KFC's in the Paleolithic Era. a true Paleo diet would be very effective, but possibly dangerous. intermittent fasting wasn't really a choice, it was a way of life 2.5 million years ago.

Most fruit and vegetables as we know them didn´t exist either. Nor livestock. Or freezers, cans, or long-distance refrigerated shipping. They probably did have parasites and e-coli, so that´s something.

there were no Walmarts or Sam's Clubs or Costco's or 7/11's or McDonald's or KFC's in the Paleolithic Era. a true Paleo diet would be very effective, but possibly dangerous. intermittent fasting wasn't really a choice, it was a way of life 2.5 million years ago.
Good point, and I believe a lot of the reason we have so many problems today. Paleo people were wise to eat pretty much anything they could get their hands on, and as much of it as they could. Behavior that worked well for millions of years, but not so good today.

Hi, Ella :)

Back