Is it safe to do this workout 3 times a week

Hi, A week ago (tuesday 21st) I recently quit smoking and started exercising.
My workout consists of:
-10 pushups, 10 crunches and 10 air squats x5
-1-2min break
-50 burpees
I do this tuesday, thursday and saturday.
Im wondering if it is safe to repeat that workout 3 times a week? Im 20 years old, 6'3 and weigh 74 KG
Thanks

Based on the assumption that you are medically fit and uninjured this workout is safe to do for a short term get you started session.
It is not very well balanced so I wouldn't keep it for longer than a few months before seeking something more even.
There are many begginers workouts on here but if this is working for you and inspiring you to start keep to it for a while then go for one of these. The most important thing at the start is to find a workout you will keep to.

I don't see anything wrong with it, but eventually, your body is going to become used to it and something is going to have to change.

What are your goals? Weight loss, heart health, muscle gain?

Thanks for the feedback. Would this be a better option?

Tuesday- 10 pushups, 10 crunches and 10 air squats x10

Thursday- 100 meter sprint x10

Saturday- 100 burpees

Let me know if that sounds better, cheers.

Mark
When starting the most important things are to find things you enjoy, will stick to and are safe.
Me along with many here would be able to give you workouts or direct you to many of the beginner workouts here. Truth be told as long as you aren't planning to do the same thing for more than a few months, your workout could be uneven and you wouldn't encounter any lasting problems, so don't stress too much.
The best sytem I know for even circuits is the BALS approach (back, arms, legs stomach) so this would give a workout similar to the below, I am guessing that you have no equipment, so have tailored this a bit to suit.
Pull ups - likely horizontal or assited as a beginner, unless you are a scrawny freak like me - Back
Push ups - there are many forms of these - Arms
Air Squats - as per yours - Legs
Crunches - - as per yours - Stomach

Throw in some interval sprints, so as you are doing but make sure you keep moving in between even if at a walk, other random cardio or anything else you enjoy.
One target activity can be good to keep motivation, yours could be the burpees. Mine used to be jump pull ups, starting a few feet out of reach of a bar, jumping to it and pulling up then dropping and doing it again, not a sensible or safe thing to do to exhaustion but I did this at the end of the week and looked forward to it. Not 100% sure but in the first 6 months I think my record was 17 or 18, and a good sign it was time to stop was when I jumped and missed the bar, really good sign was when I had jumped a few times, missed the bar and sworn at myself.

Get yourself doing things you want to keep to, try different things, if you hate them and know that will not change, move on, when you find the right stuff you're there.
My training has been varied but themes have been present. I am not a great team player so with few exceptions I haven't been into team games, hockey was the exception and then I was in goal. Natural ability has been a nice to have, but I have been far too stubborn to accept lack of this as a barrier and have achieved more than I would have expected in areas I have gone into. There is always a trade off, I am stronger than I would ever have imagined being but the additional weight of this means my distance running pace is less than 80% what it was when so much lighter, I accept this with good grace of course, and if you believe that, cats grow on trees.
By keeping to things I enjoy even if I was useless to start with I now look back on well over half my life, virtually all my adult life, training and enjoying it. Those who train out of guilt or feeling they should tend not to stick to it as well, hence I prioritise enjoyment above all else.
Example of how sadly into this I am. I injured myself a few weeks ago, not major but painful and annoying. Rather than thinking about moderation for life or quitting I am trying to work out how long it is before I can return to full on insanity again.

As Justin says goals are also important. When I was running I wanted to run faster, climbing wanted to climb faster and not die, started weights wanted to be a set weight, then changed direction and went totally functional (loose term), dancing wanted to improve co-ordination and eventually perform. Having these aims helped me with motivation. I still set goals, not always realistic, but still there, and achieve a good number of them. Decide what you want, find ways to do this that are fun and welcome to the assylum.

Good job on quiting smoking, and turning your efforts to working out. Stay focused, the results in the end will be so rewarding. As for your working out routine, you are off to a great start. The exercises you have choose are classic moves that are very beneficial. Keep up the good work

Yes Mark,

of course it's safe, in fact, you should aim to try and increase the work you do each session (but only by a little bit). Good stuff and keep it up

Its safe and good as a beginner. :sport:

Back