iPhone / Android / Blackberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

allcdnboy1

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone / Android and soon to be on Blackberry and Nokia. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Tapatalk for iPhone:
Showing New and Unread Posts:

Full Thread Viewing and Pagination Support:

See Who's Online:

Reply to Post and Image Upload:

Some of the large forums activated Tapatalk support

Tapatalk for Android

Total Android Look and Feel

Same feature set as iPhone:

Quickly Reply to a conversation:

Latest and Unread Posts indicator and multi-tabs support:

Full screen image support - support landscape mode also

Handy! :D:D

I use taptalk on my Iphone 4 and it is very handy. Editing posts is too much of a pain and the scrolling when you are writing a long post is difficult, but apart from that...no complaints!

That is awesome! So many forums are almost impossible to navigate and post to. Just typing this right now on my iPhone and I'm very impressed that the efforts to make it easier have been done. Congrats!

Actually i get really annoyed with the popup asking if i want to use that app rather than the webpage, and i found it easier to just use a mobile browser.
Every page load i do i get the javascript popup asking if i want to use tapatalk

apparently vBulletin has one out now, but only for the iPhone () ... only a matter of time before someone does one for android .. unfortunately, i gave up on BB and switched over to Android. Their app selection sucks and I need some apps for work.

COol. Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back