Invitation to participate in a research - Life Experiences of Overweight Individuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

allcdnboy1

I've verified with the University of Birmingham, School of Psychology, personally to verify the validity of this study, talking to the ethics committee and the dean of Psychology at the school. I don't do too many of these, but this one seemed simple and cleared all my checks.

Life Experiences of Overweight Individuals

We are seeking ‘overweight’ individuals aged 18 to 69 to take part in an online study looking at their life experiences. You will be asked to complete some questionnaires about yourself and your life experiences as an overweight person. The study should take no more than 20 minutes to complete.

All information you provide will remain strictly confidential. All participants will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 gift voucher.

If you are interested in participating, please visit the study website where you can find more information and register to take part.

Study website address:

If you have any questions about the study, you can also contact the researcher - Angela Meadows (axm583@bham.ac.uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back