I'm Sure You've Heard It All Before, But Please Help Me!

The Highland's is the place to get away from it all, and as for the cities, Edinburgh is the best, with great tourist attractions, shops etc. Stirling's a bit of a joke city, Dundee is a dump, Glasgow is nice in parts, Inverness is nice and so is Aberdeen!

In all modesty, the Scots are very nice people as well. As I'm sure I have proven. ;)

P.S. - The protein supplement tastes horrible! :p

lol, you'll get one you like sooner or later.. i dunno if they have it over there, but i use ON's 100% ANY WHEY (flavorless) and its my favorite!

Hi everyone.

Just a quick note to say that while I still can't see my six pack entirely, I have seen a big amount of progress, what with only working my abs three times a week, using heavier weights, and taking a protein supplement. Also, I try to have walnuts on occaisons, as I was recommended.

Looking at them in the mirror, I can see a better outline than before, and when I tense my muscles I can see the top 4 abs perfectly, with the bottom 2 OK, but to a lesser extent.

Thanks for your help, I'll be back on in a while to tell you how it's going. Haven't been on recently because my exams are on y'see.

Have you tried different ab workouts.You seem to be pretty thin like you said so your problem may just be that they arent big enough to stick out???..Try doin weighted situps....or try hanging upside down and doin em.....they will add size rather than definition to your abs....I recently switched from inclined situps to doin em upside down...and when I do my "on the ground" crunches I use a weight and have noticed substantial differences in the size of my abs.

Back