I'm new here and ready!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhuth71

:)
Hello everyone!
I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm mhuth71, I'm 33 yrs. old, married now 11 yrs with 3 children- 1 daughter/10, 2 boys/5 & 6. I really need to lose serious weight (50 lbs.)from now to next summer. Not only for the fact that the doctor told me I'm border line diabetic, but I volunteered to be one of the Cheerleading Coaches for the organization that my sons are in :eek: . And my daughter now wants to cheer next year. I use to be on the pep squad/dance team for my high school and they got wind of it, so now I really need to show that I can accomplish the moves that I will be teaching the girls. And I really don't want to let my daughter down :( . And for the fact that I don't want to have to take medicine for diabetes for the rest of my life. Right now I weigh in at 187 lbs. I'm 5'2" so I really look heavy, especially because I carry all the weight in the middle :eek: . My legs look great and my arms are okay, but my stomach is what kills me :mad: . I've really never had a hard time losing weight, I know I can, it's just the big word "COMMITTMENT" get's in my way. I just can't stay focused enough to stick to my work outs. Eating healthy is no problem for me, it's the working out that's my down fall. So, I'm hoping that joining this group will help me out in the area. I brought myself an exercise ball to help me with my back problems so hopefully I'll stick with it ;) . Well, here's wishing everyone a nice day! :)

HI there,

WELCOME!!!!! I am relatatively new here as well, and it has been really helpful on keeping me on track, mostly through using the diary and the encouragement of others. I have three children pretty much the same ages as yours and cooking for them and staying on track has been a challenge for me in the past, so I am just trying to modify what they have for me. Your goal of next summer sounds really realistic, are you planning any other exercise other than the ball? Well great success to you and I look forward to seeing your progress!

My plans for weight loss,,

Well, I plan on doing the exercise ball at least 4 times a week, walk for 30 minutes everday and ride my bike for at least 45 minutes everyday while I'm studying. I have already gotten my healthy eating down packed. It's the exercising that I have a problem with. :rolleyes: I wish all it took was eating right, but then reality kicks in. So, I know there's no way around it, IT has to be done. Well, I wanted to reply to yours before I went to bed. Thank you for the greeting. I hope tomorrow finds you having a great day! Good Night and God Bless!! :)

well, it's nice to see some new "faces" ... it's been awhile since i've been on here because i'm working in Germany right now. I wish you both good luck. Mhuth ... looks like have a great plan already ... i think you'll be able to show those girls what you're made of without any problem ...
You said that you are "one-of" the coaches of the team ... maybe pair up with one of the other coaches to keep yourself committed ..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back