I Want To Gain Weight!

I'm 24 years old. I have been cured of Hyperthyrodism. Now I want to gain my weight back. Before getting sick I weighed like 135-140lbs. Now I'm at 115lbs. I have been sleeping on time, eating 3-4 meals a day... i don't want to take steroids... please help me gain weight...

I have been told that drinking sodas and eating boiled eggs would help. I dunno. I'm desperate :-( I hate being thin.

Thank you....

When I lost too much weight (down to 103,) my doctor perscribed a small Burger King milkshake a day. She picked Burger King because at the time they were not low fat... I don't know if they are now. It didn't take me long to get back up to 115 and it was fun. Oh for that to be my problem nowadays!

Thanks for the reply. I have been eating lots of meats and drinking lots of milkshakes etc (for two years already?) but to no avail. I tried weight lifting (and gues what, it worked for quite a while and the largest sum of weight that I gained was up to 120lbs) I sooooooo envy those people who easily gains weight just by eating too much junk foods and sodas :-(

I know if u'd see what my diet includes right now, you'd probably say that i'm trying to kill my self. Right now I'm back to weight lifting.... can't wait ti'll i gain those fats again :-(

hi

your best bet is to weight lift everyother day (remember not everyday your muscles need time to repair)

Back