I lost 110+ pounds, and still going...

Vaultboy310

So I figured that I'd sign up to this forum to share my weight loss journey with an actual "weight loss" forum and share my experience.

I was over 310 pounds last year but I finally turned things around and started to care about my self image again so from November of last year, I started to eat "normal". What I mean by normal is that I would eat three times a day whereas before I ate almost every two hours... I fixed my eating habits for about a month and a half and lost about 20 pounds or so in the process.

On new years day I made my resolution that I would lose weight and I kept to it! I've stuck to a diet where I would have a fruit or green juice for breakfast, a salad with some protein for lunch, and another fruit or green juice for dinner. I also started to exercise for about 30 minutes 6 days a week until March. After March, I extended my cardio to 45 minutes 7 days a week but I started eating things that I "shouldn't" be eating here and there. And so far I have lost 110 pounds! But I still need to lose about 25 more pounds to reach my goal. At this stage I feel like nothing is going to stop me from reaching my goal but at the same time I'm starting to lose motivation because of my excessive skin on my belly and arms.

Anyhow, here's a few images of my process thus far; I want to reach my goal by the beginning of July.

http://i66.tinypic.com/s67n2f.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/14t6kah.jpg

Thank you for your time and god bless.

Welcome to the forum.
Well done! Fantastic photos.
Keep going - you can get to goal.

It is quite normal to end up with a bit of loose skin after a weight loss journey like yours - but you have to remember that we spend most of our time wearing clothes and the loose skin is invisible under your clothes.
The weight loss has brought amazing health benefits and they are there whether there is a little loose skin or not.

If people are truly concerned about the loose skin - there are surgical options which are available.

110 pounds is AMAZING!
What that has done for your over all health is beyond immeasurable and worth so much more than the loose skin.
The work you put in is absolutely inspirational :)

Back