I Challenge Moms around the World!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViJess

Banned
Hey Ladies,

I am a proud Mom of a 7 year old. I have been challenged to lose 10 lbs with Project 10 Kids Visalus so that I can donate 90 meals to kids in need around the world. I have accepted the challenge and now I challenge you. Visalus Sciences is not a diet it is a lifestyle change and the best part is the kids will like it to. It is the Shake Mix that Tastes Like Cake Mix. (That sounded so gimmicking sorry) but also so true. MY daughter and me share Vi Shakes and Vi Cereal every morning for breakfast. It is pack of nutrition and promotes healthy weight loss. My goal is to build a team. I have lost 70 lbs to date (Started just under 300) and have a long ways to go. No matter how much weight I lose my baby pouch is standing strong, but once I started with Visalus I actually felt like it was going away. Right now I have 9 spots I would LOVE to fill with motivated Moms, or Moms to be. If joining this challenge not only for yourself and your children, but to help support and donate meals to children in need please dont hesitate to Private Message me, no matter where you are from, all are welcome in the Vi team, where we believe its not about dieting, but it is about a lifestyle change for a better life. Don't take this as a sales pitch because I made sure to be a happy customer for 2 years before ever considering promoting. It really does work and I hope I can help it work for all the happy moms out there too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back