I can't drink protein shake with milk!

Hello,

so before, I used to drink Optimum Nutrition Double Chocolate and I used to barely drink it with water&ice..

now I got 5lb of Optimum Nutrition Extreme Milk Chocolate.. I heard good reviews about it but..
the first time I tried it with water&ice, I was gonna puke. It had the aftertaste of toothpaste..
Now I drink it with milk&ice every day.. but skim milk isn't working for me. It irritates my face & gives me acne.
I knew this before, but I had to drink, now I can't continue..

So, I was wondering how can I make my shake taste delicious?! any recipes?! (p.s. I hate peanut butter!)

I need to drink it for 5-6 weeks until it's finished. please don't tell me to chug it down, I can't do it </3 Is there any way to substitute the milk?

Try using Goats milk or soy milk. There's always a way around being lactose intolerable.

I would also recommend soy milk. I drink a lot of soy milk and there really a huge difference in taste, it just is much lighter than regular milk. Also you could try coconut water, but I can't speak from personal experience on that.

Another vote for soy milk. My stomach cannot tolerate animal milk but I have no problem with soy milk. I found that Silk vanilla soy milk tastes best and goes quite well with my vanilla protein powder.

Soy milk, coconut milk or any other alternative, including coconut water. :)

Back