I am honored to share my journey with you all.

Iamskinnyagain

I was an aspiring bodybuilder for many years, however, after my wife died I went into a very deep depression and started to eat and drink very unhealthy. I found myself weighing over 320lbs. It was at that moment that I decided that I was going to get back to work. This time it wasn't for the accolades it was for my life. So, I started intermittent fasting and within a year I have bounced back considerably. If you are interested in achieving success, please read my story here.
~link removed by a moderator~ please read https://www.fitness.com/en/forum/threads/identification-and-reporting-of-spam.380222/#post-968670

Last edited by a moderator:
there are a few strings regarding intermittent fasting. feel free to contribute there by writing your story. people are typically suspicious when told to click on a link. i would also add, this forum isn't a place to sell anything.

Nothing for sale just a free video that explains the exact method I used. I live in Dubai and just want people to understand that they can lose fat. It actually a free video from a Doctor I follow. No worries.

Back