How to target lower belly flubber ?

Hi all,

In recent months I have begun getting fit again by running and some group boxing sessions. I have also started doing weights at home. Can someone please provide some advice as to how to target excess fat around my lower belly (beer belly). I don't seem to be shifting it and I'd like some exercise specific suggestions that will target this belly flubber and get rid of it.
Thanks in advance,

Dale

The news isn't good. There is no way to spot train fat away. There are hundreds of people who will sell you something claiming to, but only one way to specify what fat to remove, surgery.
It doesn't get better either. Fat serves 2 purposes, energy storage obviously and protection. The midsection has plenty of essential organs without skeletal protection so the body views fat in this area as useful, especially if you're female.

You can get rid of it as part of an all over fat loss program. It does work, it isn't fast but little worth having is quick and easy. You will find other areas appear to trim faster, partly because they do a bit, partly because this is where most of the fat will be, but mostly because its where you are looking.

Congratulations on getting into fitness. This isn't intended to discourage you from that, it is intended to allow you to set yourself realistic goals and be prepared for what is needed. As I have said to many training is a combination of long term patience and in session impatience.

Fat serves 2 purposes, energy storage obviously and protection. The midsection has plenty of essential organs without skeletal protection so the body views fat in this area as useful, especially if you're female.

Reducing Belly Fat!

Hi all,

In recent months I have begun getting fit again by running and some group boxing sessions. I have also started doing weights at home. Can someone please provide some advice as to how to target excess fat around my lower belly (beer belly). I don't seem to be shifting it and I'd like some exercise specific suggestions that will target this belly flubber and get rid of it.
Thanks in advance,

Dale

To get rid of belly fat, here is a few things that you've gotta do. Start naturally cleansing your body by consuming more foods like:
-Kale
-Brussel Sprouts
-Onion and garlic
-Avocado
-Ginger
-Wheat grass
-Yogurt
-Milk thistle
-Lemon
-and more.

These foods help yo reduce toxins from your body. Your body usually holds on to excess body fat in order to hold toxins. Therefore, as you release the toxins, what will happen? Yes, you got that right. You will begin to lose excess body fat. As someone said before, there is no way to really spot train your abs. Therefore, focus on reducing overall body fat by doing fast paced cardio and doing exercises that uses free weights and bodyweight which will activate your core more readily.

Most importantly, stay consistent with your program and you will begin to see plenty of results!

Visit to get more tips on how to get toned and shredded!

There is need to find other areas appear to trim faster, partly because they do a bit, partly because this is where most of the fat will be, but mostly because its where you are looking.

I actually don't know how to reduce the lower belly fat. I do exercise regularly and have managed to reduce the fat in most portions of my body. I am also trying new ways to reduce the fat in my lower belly and so far only one way has been successful. It's nothing new but usually people don't do this exercise.

If I am successfull in reducing the fat in my lower belly, I will definitely post the method here for you all!

Regards,

Hi Dale

I have read that you want to lower belly fat. For this, it is advisable for you to workout with kettlebells. As i have advised for the same to many people earlier and they have succeeded in that so I am very much sure that the kettlebell workout will maximize results and offers all the benefits of dumbbells to you.

Regards
Caleb Farmer

diet would be the best way to reduce your belly or abs..workout + diet = result..also dont forget the dedication how to transform into what goal you want... you can visit here for more blog and article..i recommended Simple Amazing Health | Health Tips and Wellness :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I will suggest having a personal trainer who is well educated on techniques of fat loss. This workout session may be complemented by a food supplement that reduces fat. Remember, fat loss is not a miracle neither there is a pill that can fetch you results overnight. It’s a systematic approach that requires a smart mix of will power, correct guidance of workouts, healthy diet, proper lifestyle and enough sleep.

Back