How to loose this part of my belly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karolinaaaa

Hi guys,

I started my weight loss journey a few weeks ago. Because of the quarantine I try to walk every day and run + excercise at home every second day. I also try to eat 1300kcal a day.

I really struggle to loose that part of my belly..what could help?

Attachments

• 20200501_204811~2.jpg
    20200501_204811~2.jpg
    793 KB · Views: 10
Maybe do upper abs exercises like this one?

Maybe do upper abs exercises like this one?
this is a terrible video with poor form and putting strain on the back with the added drawback in that you cannot target fat loss like this, despite there being a tiny amount of science for targeted fat loss, this is not it.

Hi guys,

I started my weight loss journey a few weeks ago. Because of the quarantine I try to walk every day and run + excercise at home every second day. I also try to eat 1300kcal a day.

I'm right here with you! My torso is my target area too. What have you tried so far? Maybe we could share tips

Hey and welcome!
I am going to say something you are not going to like hearing, but it is unfortunately not possible to "spot reduce" fat in specific areas of the body. It simply isn't how the body works. As you lose fat, you will see certain areas slimming out, but unfortunately you do not have control over which areas those will be. Your body has dictatorship in this matter. Some bodies hold onto fat on the belly, some in the back or thighs, etc.
However, you CAN try to gain muscle in specific parts of the body to give a more toned look to a certain area. And as you lose fat in general, those toned areas will become more prominent.
You can definitely try doing some more ab exercises (specifically trying to use water bottles or something for some added weight), which will help build some lean muscle in the area you are indicating.
Otherwise, you will just have to be patient through your weight loss and eventually even the stubborn areas will lean down :)
Good luck!

Hi guys,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back