how to increase height and weight for teenagers?

i am 17 male.
my height is 5'5 and i am really thin... my weight is 49 :(
whats sort of exercise should i do... to increase my height..
and will hitting the gym at this age hinder my growth?
p.s
my gf is taller than me.. so i really wanna grow my height

Because of the bones regenerating powers, the best way to increase your height is by extending your legs.... In order to do that you have to go through impact stress such as running, jogging, jump rope etc... W that because it is mostly cardio work out you will need to increase your caloric intake to keep up with the demand of these work outs... Keep in kind yoare really close to thyhe age in which u stop growing... A lot of it is genetics... But this may help you gain a couple inches more than your pre determined genetic make up...

Bone growth is genetic. There really isn't any way for you to force yourself to grow anymore past your hereditary peak. The best you can do is to make sure that you don't inhibit your growth, so eat right and get regular, moderate exercise. (Extending your legs and stretching and whatever else people say to do won't actually work.)

Hai,

Advice for Height :

To reach a potential height you should need adequate sleep (from 8-10 hours per night), adequate calories and a normal healthy diet. You need to take food that contains protein such as fish and meat, calcium from milk and cheese. Most people stop from growing at 20 and after that it quite hard to grow taller without a proper techniques. For teenager like you, a good workouts like cycling, swimming and proper exercise will help you to gain height.

p/s
Most of the people only start to grow fast at age of 14 - 17. It's all about your genetics, you can't really control that but try your best to achieve your ideal height and set a target.

Good luck :)

Advice for weight :

Eat nutritious foods that are high in calories. Examples are whole-grain breads, vegetables such as avocados and potatoes, kidney beans, lean red meat, poultry and fish.

Back