How much do you weigh ;)

How much do you weigh?

• Total voters
Cheers for making me look an idiot neonlady, appreciate it :D

All of the things you do and you think misspelling a word makes you look like an idiot? :yelrotflmao:

5' 7'', 160 to 161, lean, mean, and one bad old man. ;)

Best wishes to all!

ROCK ON!

Chillen

Update from the above post, dated March 05, 2008:

Current weight as of this afternoon, during carbohydrate re-feed, post glucose depletion set (167-170): 48 yoa, 5'7" 173lbs, last DEXA Scan (June 09) 8% BF. Next one scheduled first week of August 09.

I also had my bi-annual blood and urine test (the works): Everything is in acceptable ranges for my age group. Thyroid normal, Cholesterol very good, and kidney function normal. Also had one of my most hated tests: The dreaded Prostate exam :). It is also good.

Will be posting updated pics in my Journal Soon. I am very happy with the results the passed year.

Peace and happiness to all with fitness goals,

Chillen

Last edited:
Update from the above post, dated March 05, 2008:

Current weight as of this afternoon, during carbohydrate re-feed, post glucose depletion set (167-170): 48 yoa, 5'7" 173lbs, last DEXA Scan (June 09) 8% BF. Next one scheduled first week of August 09.

I also had my bi-annual blood and urine test (the works): Everything is in acceptable ranges for my age group. Thyroid normal, Cholesterol very good, and kidney function normal. Also had one of my most hated tests: The dreaded Prostate exam :). It is also good.

Will be posting updated pics in my Journal Soon. I am very happy with the results the passed year.

Peace and happiness to all with fitness goals,

Chillen

10lbs of solid muscle in a year is a huge improvement, looking forward to your pics chillen :beerchug:

10lbs of solid muscle in a year is a huge improvement, looking forward to your pics chillen :beerchug:

Its more like 8 pounds. When things relax and stabilize (water) post re-feed of Carbohydrates, and calories reduce to normal levels, I bottom out on average around 169-170. I always gain a few water pounds above 170 for a few days, which superficially increases my BF for a short time period.

Most of the weight is in my legs (quads), back, traps, and shoulders. My pecs while improving sort of stagnated, but did get much stronger. Overall I am extremely happy with the progress.

I plan to post the pics as soon as things settle down at home (with grandma, etc, and working a second part-time job (temporarily) to aide a good cause for charity-homeless or misplaced children).

There is a marked improvement.

Thanks for making a comment, Boss man.

Peace

Chillen

I weigh...

143lb in American, 65kg in my language!
I am medically fine but other girls seem to want to weigh about 125. (not scientific, just a straw poll of friends of around 5ft5-7...)
I'm 5ft5 and since I'm size 10/12 I'd say I look smaller than I actually am,. maybe partly due to muscle weighing more than fat and all that - once I cut out the weights part of my gym routine and went down to 60kg/135lb ish which I was delighted with until I figured out that I had simply lost muscle tone so decided I would rather be heavyish and toned.

Back