Hip Hop Abs

I tried doing a search, but with these all being 3-letter words it was hopeless lol. I'm already in decent shape, 19, 157lbs, 5'10" BMI around 22 or so. I've seen this infomercial a lot (i know, informerical lol). Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this? I'm a pretty avid runner and in my ever so slowly transition into weight lifting I figure this might give me a boost by incorporating some strength training in my cardio... if nothing else maybe it will help me with some dance moves .:p

Also, it looks like eBay is about the same as the going price if you just ordered it from AsSeenOnTV, anyone know where to get this cheap? $60+ for a couple DVDs seems a bit high. Thanks for any input guys and gals.

- James

Give this a shot.

Hey James,

Get in contact with me. I have done HHA and like it. It is fun and challenging. You really have to concentrate on your core, but when you do, man-o-man, what a burn! I could also recommend some of the other exercises to you depending on what you are looking to do, fitness wise. Let me know.

Robert - MDB Coach
robert@freedomtobefit.com

Back