Hi All.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunkalove

Hi All, I am making the step on lossing 100 + pounds. I was always a big girl now I want to make a change. I am Happily Married for Two Years now, will be 23Yrs on the 19th of this month.

My EXCUSE issssss..... lol. My Breast is too big, it gives me problems. At 260Lbs, 5'3" I wear a 52G. I was getting a Breast Reduction (BR) but I changed my mind. I want to lose the weight before going under the knife. And plus I'm being told Have my kids first before the BR.

So I just want to lose the weight to feel better and have an healthier life. I'm the biggest in my family and I want to change that! Everything is going great in my life, I just need to conquer my weight loss goal. And I need Yall support and Yall suggestions. I need a Buddy Pal!, LOL.

Anyway, Yall wonderful People will be hearing alot from me. I can't wait to begin this process and hearing from yall.

XOX

Welcome to the forum,

I have about the same amount to lose. So far I've lost about 11 lbs. I am counting calories and trying to get in regular exercise. Anyway Good Luck on your goals!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back