help please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louise Jennings

Hi I really need your help to lose weight this is the fourth year I've said i was gonna lose weight but this year i am determined I'm 23 years old been married 4 years and want kids but too heavy. anyone got any suggestions of exercises i can do in my own home as i am agoraphobic and only go out with my husband and my husband has a bad back so don't get out very often.

There are many exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home.

If you have a bit of cash and space to spare an exercise bike or elliptical cross trainer can be very effective.

Alternatively you could use a flight of stairs for free (jog up, walk down) this will really push you.

Start off with light but regular sessions, 3-5 times a week for as long as you can manage (don't worry if you can only manage a few minutes in the beginning, you'll see rapid improvement so long as you give it every effort each time). do no more than an hour per session.

While exercise will certainly help you still need to give consideration to eating habits, that tends to be the root of the problem. (try keeping track of everything you eat for a week or two and then add up the calorie count.) If you want advice on that front as well, just ask ;)

Tourny

You could try exercise dvd's or video games. I just got the xbox with kinect and am planning to get the Biggest Loser for it, and maybe Zumba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back