help!!!!! nothing seems to be working

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabz

Hi Everyone,

Im new to this website so any supoort or suggestions would be apprieciated.

Im 5ft 7inch and weigh 198lbs - i was 240lbs last year so i have lost some weight.

Im working out 4-5 times a week, cardio and some weights but the weight loss is very slow. Ive stopped eating all the junk that made me put on the weight and stopped my fizzy drink. The weight loss is very low.It takes me 3-4 weeks to lose 1-2lbs. Ive had my throid checked and other blood test and all is normal.

Lately my body feels very heavy and ive put on 4lbs in the last couple of days and i dont why. A few people have suggested it might be water rentention but ive never suffered with this.

Is there anyone out there who can offer me advice or support me in my weight loss journey its really getting me down and know one seems to understand

thanks guys

Congrats on the weight you've lost so far! How many calories are you consuming? Have you tried keeping a food log? Unless there is something medically wrong with you, you will lose weight if you eat less calories and exercise! I'd suggest starting a diary in the diary section on this forum and logging your food/exercise every day. Maybe you're eating more calories than you realise? xx

hi, thanks for your response, i aim to have 1200 calories sometimes i have under this.

I do try and keep a log which usually lasts about a week and then i forget but i guess i should get into a habit of completing a food log.

so are you currently trying to lose weight? what works for you?

hi 1200 cals is a good start if you have less you can add them to your next day so if you save 300 cals means day after you can have 1500 as long as over the week you dont exceed weekly amount of 8400 you will lose also most successful day to start a plan is a tues i dont no why its just a well known fact , hope this helps

you really should have a minimum of 1200 a day to even have your metabolism working properly. Actually if eating properly you should add more calories to actually lose weight if you are exercising. I lost 129lbs doing p90x and had to up my calories to 1800 to lose more because of muscle being build. lowering calories can sabotage your weight loss

You guys must take this as a very good input. Do take care of how you handle with loosing your calories.

Originally Posted by McLovins

you really should have a minimum of 1200 a day to even have your metabolism working properly. Actually if eating properly you should add more calories to actually lose weight if you are exercising. I lost 129lbs doing p90x and had to up my calories to 1800 to lose more because of muscle being build. lowering calories can sabotage your weight loss

thats good advice if you workout a lot not every does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back