help! 3 weeks of Balloon, little weight lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saghars

Hi everybody!
I had my ballon implanted 3 weeks ago. Luckily I had little problems with nausea and stomachache. I've been eating very little but in my second week, as I was back to my country to do the implanting, and I went out I ate almost everything, not as much as before of course but I occasionally felt pain and discomfort.

But came back to italy (where I live and study now) 5 days agoand I've been very much in control of what I eat. I mainly eat boiled vegetables and I add a teaspoon of olive oil and little sources of protein. I have not eaten anything that shouldn't be in a diet, soda, alcohol, sweets and chocolate, u name it...
BUT I have not lost even one kilo so far! I weighed 92 and now it's been 87 since last week! I know maybe I'm obsessing about it but I have heard that some people don't lose weight with the balloon. though the way I'm eating and as dietetic it is, anyone should lose weight!

I have a friend of mine who has lost and unbelievable 40 kilos with the balloon! and of course she says I shouldn't cheat with my diet but I haven't and I really don't! the only oil I use is one table spoon of extra virgin olive oil. I have one or 2 low fat yogurt (sometimes with fruits) and like 3 to 8 small crackers a day...

I should start exercising this week... I need advice and support with this
thanks you all

by the way, is it possible that you lose size without losing the number of how much you weigh? cuz I feel smaller, and I fit into things that did not fit me. or is it just those initial 5 kilos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back