Has any one undergone the new lipo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derekwj

After working my butt off for 18 months I've managed to get down from 320 lbs. to a trim 240 lbs. The problem now is I've still got the dreaded love handles and loose skin!!! :(

I read about this new lipo procedure that Hollywood stars are flying to Europe to get and I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with it? The site (link deleted)gave some great information on it but I'd prefer to hear from people who have first hand experience. Supposedly the FDA is going to approve this procedure in the USA before the end of October.

The main thing that caught my eye was the fast that since the procedure is done with a laser, not only can more fat be removed, but the surrounding skin shrinks up to 40%. If this is true it could be the answer to my prayers!

Last edited by a moderator:
A trainer at my Curves was JUST mentioning that she saw this on Discovery or some channel. The discussion came up because a member had undergone the traditional tummy tuck and we were discussing less invasive methods. I'd love to do this one myself, but don't know of any surgeons qualified to perform the surgery here in NC.

I'd be very interesing in hearing from anyone that has had it done as well.

I'd love to learn more

Wow that idea of going overseas to get any kind of surgery down scares me but I'd be open to getting more information about it.

I'll email you directly.

Thanks,
Derek

Hi Marc im new here ... do u have the name of the hospital? or the doctor`s contact i knw Indian is one of the best... Im planning to go maybe next year for my head prblm i have migrane and its kind of worst maybe i will visit the doct... But i always wish to take out the skretch skin in my tummy coz i have a one son ... after having a baby its hard tight ur tummy... and if it is not dangerous i would love to knw more...
Hi there and welcome to the forum,

I saw your request for info on lipo and I thought yeh I can help this person.
3 years ago my girlfriend decided to have liposuction and you wouldnt believe how hard it was to actually find a professional, value for money surgeon with a good reputation. We searched everywhere, all over the world to find the best. I dont know what country you come from but I am from UK and prices are very heavy over there, so we decided to go further abroad. Eventually we found a good, reputable surgeon based in India who was willing to complete the surgery at 40% of the price what we were quoted in the UK. We were amazed, and to top it all off they granted us to a free 10 day vacation in one of India's top resorts to enable my girlfriend to recover. We know now from first hand experience that any future surgery procedures will be completed by the very same person.
If you would like some info about them please drop me an email

[link removed because it was spam]

Thanks for taking the time to read up on this, i hope i can be of some help to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to ark yeasterdy and i saw a billbord for that. I was tempted to have hubby get off at the exit so we could go check it out.

derekwj
You've defiantly got me curious about this new lipo procedure, But when i got Vaser lipo I was even surprised. There was no discomfort following procedure. I actually only had one itty-bitty bruise.

Hey DekerkWJ
Vaser is what my doctor uses and he’s the expert, so I would’ve gone with whatever he recommended. I used this doctor five years ago for my breast augmentation, so I already had full confidence in his abilities.

Laser liposuction is the new technique for fat remove from the body and it is the best way and it contains very less risk .I also done this on myself before a months ago.

Non Surgical Liposuction

Hey Derek, have you heard of the non surgical liposuction techniques that are available such as the laser lipo, ultrasonic techniques?

Find out more about the options that are available, research and find a proper certified practitioner in your area before considering this option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back