Weight-Loss GREAT Idea about our next challenge!!!!

Weight-Loss

amomono

Hey there everyone... I was reading someone's journal and it was mentioned that we should have an exercise competition... and it got me thinking that we all have different goals and different ways we are accomplishing them... some of us want to lose alot of weight fast, and some are only trying to lose a pound or so a week... so here is my idea...

Instead of having six different groups with the same goal, we have a number of different competitions. One is for the person who loses the most weight in two weeks... another is for the person who sticks with their exercise plan for two weeks... another for the person who drinks their goal amount of water every day for two weeks... another for the person who loses the most inches. You could participate in as many or as few of the competions as you would like... That way you don't feel like you are letting your team down if you don't lose 5 lbs - but you could have done awesome at meeting your goals of exercise every day...

Those are just some suggestions... if there are other ideas, we could do them too... or if no one wants to do a particular topic, that would work too... Maybe we can ask one person to be in charge of each competition, and they can run it the way they want... set it up and get it going...

The downside would be that you wouldn't have a group of 3-4 people who are your support and team for the two week period... but i also think that some people have been frustrated with group members not showing up.... by having these groups, people who are working on the same goals could talk with and encourage one another, and yet we are also free to interact more with others and not be disappointed when someone doesn't show up...

how does this sound to all of you? Any other suggestions?

Great idea!!!!! And something different too!!!!! Variety is the spice of life etc.....count me in :D

i think a good challenge would be "most cals burned exercising in 2 weeks" or "most minutes/hours of exercise in 2 weeks." just a thought anyway. it would be great if someone would start a challenge along those lines.

Back