Good Reads

Figured I'd bump this thread with an article that has been receiving a lot of attention. Plus I used to get a lot of great feedback from this thread.

Gremlins, Pareto, & Food Rules - Oh My!

The Value you are trying to post on i have made it 2 years ago but surprised to see your approach. Appreciated one :) keeps it up .. :)

This is an excellent thread and I really love it as there is just so much useful information here, I am sure that I will love coming back to this thread. Thanks for getting the brilliant idea of creating and sharing such information. Regards :)

Westside is known for producing some of the strongest guys out there. They're a powerlifting group but they also work with a wide array of athletes. Though most of their writing is functional with regards to getting real strong, a lot of what they have to say carries over to most other areas of weight lifting as well. Here is a great article (two parts) written by Dave Tate (very bright guy when it comes to training).

Just wanted to say thanks for the info about personal trainers. It was really helpful and makes me feel a bit more confident about my decision.

This thread is soo good. I've found so many good sites here....

Back