Go Yankees

Just becuase the Yanks get ARod doesn't mean they will win it all! I'm always pullin for the Sox

Don't overlook the Tigers clawin their way out of the basement.
If they keep winning 3 game sets against teams like the Yankees and Twins they could upset some of your AL dreams. Only if we had better pitching!

(sidenote: I don't really think the Tigers will do that much this year but at least they are fun to watch again and of course a true fan NEVER leaves his team for the new big winner. No band-wagoners in D-Town.)

Lol... I was checking out the section to see if there was any MLB fans around... Guess there are :p WHO WON 2004?! LETS GO RED SOX! <Clap, clap, clap clap clap> :) But I must say, it was a very exciting world series, and ALCS championship. The only team in history to pull a comeback of that magnitude, LETS GO RED SOX! And Im pulling for the Sox on 2005 again :D

<<<<puts up crap shield because hes gonna hear about this one

Im a Reds fan, have been since I was a kid, will be till the day I die. I just love the game in general.
I watch more National League ball than American League, I'm not sure why, maybe it has something to do with being a kid watching 100 Reds games a year hehe. :D

well Im from seattle we have a good team this year hopefully we gonna make up for last year lol and redeem ourselves. I just bought tickets for the yanks mariners game in may almost sold out already lol.

Well Im from PUERTO RICO.... and lets go RED SOX! :p Are the mariners the team with the dude who broke record on the most HITS? or somthing...

LETS GO TRIBE!!!!!

My beloved indians looked liked they would be good for a while last year...then they caught the cleveland sports team syndrome...kind of like my cavs are right now...

Last edited:
thats right...

theyre the dark horse for the division this year...minnesota twins better watch their back...

the cavs...ugh...have just not been fun to watch lately...

but ill tell you what...watching my buckeyes beat the illni this weekend was quite a treat...im still kicking myself for not buying tickets for that game!

Hehe... Well, good look to you and your indians... LETS GO RED SOX!

Since im not a fan of basketball, I dont really care who wins (Besides the Kings, thats my team :p). So I just watch it to see the moves, the plays, how they play, etc. And from what I have seen the Cavs are a good team... they are struggling a bit but they are good... The kings own though :)

No geografic pattern lol... IM from Puerto Rico... and PR aint got no team in NBA or MLB, so I dont really care about geografical patterns, I judge by team... And I really like both teams and like how they play the game ;)

Hahaha! Iz you crazy?! Red Sox 05! boo ya! Lets go red sox! Good luck to all the other teams, but im rooting for my sox that are red... the red sox :p

Back