goal date:december 30
1st day:
brekky: a pear

lunch: a can of chicken noodle soup
1 whole wheat pita

snack: a few chocolate chips
1 yogurt

dinner:veggie soup with pasta noodles

ok, so its 9:30 in the morning and i jus started the day with a reallllly huge bowl of ice cream! i don't kno what i was thinking, i probally wasn't thinking. so for the rest of the day i am going to try to eat healty and not through the day away with crappy eating....wish me luck

i have been to embarrased with my eating and excersie habits over the past few days that i haven't come back here. i wieghed myself the other day the scale says 135. i cant believe it. i have been thinking over the past few days and i think my whole lifestyle needs to be overhauled, i dont have very good habits in homework after school actvites and how i treat my family. so it may be easier and more benefical to myself if i say i am making over my life and losing weight than just concentrating on losing weight. so this is what my day is like now for me:

6am: ignore the alarm clock and sleep till...
6:45: get up

WHOOPS!!!!!!!!
6:45: get up, shower, get dressed, put on make-up and fix my hair
7: eat something really fast
7:05:run to the bus
7:37: school
late to most of my classes where i don't pay any attention, eat lunch, and more classes where i wish i was someone eles
2:13: ride the bus home
2:45: get home
wacth tv and eat junk food
3:45: dance class or ice skating
6:30: dinner
7:listen to radio, go online, watch tv
8: homework
8:15: more tv
10:30 bed

ok so now i can see how i got to weigh this much and have such a crappy a

Hi Gia,

first of all "Welcome" (a little late, I know)

Now that you wrote down your daily routine and looked at it for a few days - did you already start to make any changes?

one suggestion - don't skip breakfast and take some healthy snacks to school and find something healthy to eat when you get home, that way you might be able to go easier on the junk food. Maybe you can also ask your Mom not to have so much in the house.

Back