Getting in Shape

I have a quetsion, I posted a message a few months back about getting abs and I amreally sticking with my workout routine. But I hear all of this stff about Hydroxycut and how it works. When I see the models for it I think boy I want their body!!!
I am 18 do you think it is a good Idea for me to take those products to ge cut?
EMail me at mjl4386@sbcglobal.net
My aol screen name is Mattjl4386
Thanks!!!

Try to say away from supplements at all cost... They are not FDA approved so you do not know 100% what you are putting in your body. Have you researched what hydroxycut is and it's side effects? You might want to learn what you are putting in your body before you take it... (I know what they are... but you should do the research yourself.. plus I don't have to type so much :rolleyes: )

The models for those ads more likely never used the products solely using that pill... Most of them have been like that before, especially the ones that are really "buff"...

And one thing you might think about is... When most people use a supplement and exercise, they lose "all" this weight... Then they stop... then they will gain back all their weight plus more....

Really try picking up your cardio... Try Interval Training and functional exercise right once you get up in the morning... this is the current best combination for losing fat weight...

Hope that helps!

DeX

Ab Workout

Supplements are fine I believe. I take Whey Protein. Defining your abs is quite easy. There are several ways you can shape up your abs quick and look fit fast. If you go to a gym, I would imagine they would have a couple traditional abdominal machines. I know off hand that Nautilus has developed machines specifically for abs. However, I have not seen that great of a result. I do crunches. Or well, I bend it a bit. I call it a vertical crunch just for the fact that you hang upside down and reach to the ceiling. This a relatively hard workout and you are sure to see results. Wanna' take it one step further? Take freeweights (Remember to start light with them) and hold one in each hand and then crunch to the ceiling. I find this to be effective. Afterall, you are lifting pretty much all your upper body weight. Another known method that "supposedly" works well is with a Pilates Ball. My friend does this too and has great abs. Put your legs on top of the ball and just do a regular crunch. Of course, you can always take this a step farther by again, using freeweights or even a medicine ball. Well, thats all. Just remember however, we are all genetically different, but I'm sure you will see a noticable difference in the definition of your abs.;)

Back