Football

I need some help I want to increase my agility, strength, and get better abs and torso by next football season. What exercises should I do to do all that and also I am 121 pounds and going to be a freshman should I increase weight, keep it where I am at or drop my pounds?

You need to increase weight. You should add about 0.5-1 pound a week until Football Season. Get on a good diet with High-Protein and High-Carb with Moderate Fats. The nutrients should come from Clean foods like Chicken, Tuna, Oatmeal, fruits vergeatables, Almonds etc

Search these Training Programs

Rippetoes 5x5
Bigger, Faster, Stronger (I made a topic on this in the weight training section)
West-Side-For-Skinny Bastards

Theres tons of them.

It depends on the position you play but even then you should put ion some weight since football is a physically demanding sport.
Try and think not only weight but also speed and strenght should i say be in the weight room at least three times a week.

For Football you need multitude of athletic abilities, determination to make improvements in Explosive acceleration and fast sprinting speed, Muscular endurance and strength in the lower body, Body awareness and agility, the ability to know where your body is, and be able to move it. Two-footed squat thrusts and Normal press-ups can be a good exercise alongwith you should also include abdominal exercises, this will keep you fit and strong...

I will try to exercise more to have better body from football

Back