Foam Roller DVD

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good foam roller DVD which would walk you through a complete stretching routine?
Thanks.

Well I have no idea if it is good or not but these are what popped up on google.

the BEST FOAM ROLLER!

Hi there. I have found the BEST foam roller! It also happens to be one of the lowest priced versions. It is called ROLLERMAX.

You can purchase it at this link at AMAZON

OR

on

Good luck!

Hi there. I have found the BEST foam roller! It also happens to be one of the lowest priced versions. It is called ROLLERMAX.

You can purchase it at this link at AMAZON

OR

on

Good luck!

I would avoid anything with so much celerity like hype and doesn't have any expert endorsement.

Rollermax!

I would buy the foam roller that was the cheapest, after all foam is foam. It would be stupid to pay extra for a piece of foam just because Joe Expert was attached.

I would buy the foam roller that was the cheapest, after all foam is foam.

No it is not.

I've own three different foam rollers and the Elite's I got from Perform Better are lasting 100x longer than the typical biofoam, which started to collapse after a month of use.

It would be stupid to pay extra for a piece of foam just because Joe Expert was attached.

Well, if you're going to buy the absolute cheapest you can find, you're going to get the absolute cheapest you can find.

Back